Your google ad here

Big Boss OTT: Targeted by Salman Khan, will not want to go even after being offered the show

Akanksha Puri has been evicted from Bigg Boss OTT. Although the game planning with which Akanksha was going on, it was expected that she might reach the top. Her fans are shocked by Akanksha's eviction.


BIG BOSS OTT



Akanksha Puri has come out of the Bigg Boss OTT house. Akanksha is shocked by her eviction. She believes that she was targeted during the entire show. She talks to us about her Bigg Boss journey.


You thought that you would get evicted so soon. In response, Akanksha says, yes, I did not expect to leave so soon. On the contrary, I was considering myself a strong contestant. I can't believe the eviction. I believe that for this show you should participate by lowering your standard. This means you have to keep things by shouting, you have to quarrel on every point, you have to make an issue by shouting, here you cannot play in a dignified manner. Here classy people are called fake. You have to keep your point of view here by fighting. You don't work here sir, but here those who talk only by abusing are given attention.


My being perfect got to me 

Akanksha further says I am not at all like this in real life. I have standards, I am graceful, and I talk politely, so I look fake to these people. My being perfect has gone against me. You must have seen that even on stage, Salman showed my image like this and said that I am perfect, flawless. How can someone be like this? They would say that you are looking like a Miss India contestant type. Brother I am. I am like this Means they find people like me fake and those who attack are perfect.?

salman khan targeted me

Akanksha believes that she was deliberately targeted during the entire show. Akanksha says I felt during the entire show that I was being deliberately targeted. The way I was told to be perfect on the stage, I got entered in the show after two days. Salman Khan had filled many words against me in people, for example, accused me that I am creating a false narrative about my contestant. Now I am being seen and known as such. However, it is Salman Khan who supported me during Bigg Boss 13. Took a stand for me. Throughout the show, I was targeted for being perfect. I am very angry that when you knew that I am like this, then why did you bring me to the show. Why did you offer me? It would have been better if I had not done the show at all.

Post a Comment

0 Comments